Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome! (to the 74th Annual Hunger Games...)

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog! Now I know what your thinking..... who names their blog "Music Tunes & Wooden Spoons." For all you clever people out there, you may have already figured out what my blog is/ is going to be about. Wait for it..... that's right! It will be about cooking and music! Now, I don't know about you, (BUT IM FEELIN 22!)...kidding! So anyway, on here, i will post recipes for all you food lovers out there and also different songs that will relate to the food. Odd choice, i know. But hey! What would the world be if we all weren't a little bit odd? Ya know what I mean jellybean? :) Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy my blog! You can also send in your favorite recipes and songs to share with us! Well, thanks for listening, or reading for that matter, and enjoy my world of food and music.

~Anj

No comments:

Post a Comment